10. The Long Story Short: You’ll Never Want to Stay in Any Other Hostel Again
A boutique hostel in the Czech Republic that combines a historic and modern lifestyle that’s fitting for even the most demanding travelers.
9. No Sleeping Bags Required: Glamping At AutoCamp Russian River
If you love the idea of camping without the gear and vacationing closer to nature, then AutoCamp Russian River might be just for you.
8. A Greek Hotel Made For Families with Little Travelers
Located on the paradisiacal coastline of Halkidiki, Greece, the Ekies All Senses Resort features 10 eco-luxury suites that encourage kids to be kids.
7. The Puro Hotel Palma: A Modern Day Urban Oasis
The Puro Hotel Palma is *the* place to book if you’re looking to stay in a modern hotel that holds true to its Mediterranean and Spanish roots.
6. A Little Bit of Finland in Paris: The Koti Sleepover Experience
Linda Bergroth captured the essence of small Finnish cottages in the Koti installation comprising 6 wooden huts that were available on Airbnb for 100 days.
5. The Drop Inn & Cafe: A Minimalist Hostel in Tottori, Japan
Designed by studio designQ, The Drop Inn & Cafe is part hostel, part café and was a former 45-year-old hotel in front of the Tottori Station in Japan.
4. Cool Down in Cabo at the Drift San Jose
The Drift San Jose is a hotel/hostel hybrid that ditches the party scene of Cabo for some modern, industrial-style design.
3. The Keemala Hotel: A Tale Of Four Ancient Clans
The Keemala Hotel in Phuket, Thailand is a modern, treetop hotel inspired by an enchanting, fictitious story.
2. Generator Hostels: Affordable, Accessible, and Incredible
Generator Hostels is a budget-friendly hospitality brand that will have you choosing a hostel over a hotel on your next vacation to Stockholm.
And the most popular Destination Design post of 2017 is…
1. The Vipp Hotel Is Fully Booked When You Check In
Find out how Vipp Hotel’s modern, one-room hotels are about to take over the hospitality world, complete with Vipp designs throughout.