This Easy Sugar-Free Low Carb Cheesecake is Thick, Creamy and Satisfying! Keto, Crustless, Grain Free and Gluten Free!
You really can’t beat a thick, dense, creamy cheesecake. The thicker, the better in my opinion. I don’t want a fluffy and light texture when it comes to cheesecake. Mousse is another story but for cheesecake, it’s got to be dense.
When you finish eating your slice you are s.a.t.i.s.f.i.e.d. in all the right ways.
This keto cheesecake will not disappoint you. If in the past you’ve made other sugar free, low carb cheesecakes and felt they were just ok, you will never need another cheesecake recipe after trying this one. I promise you.
I’ve got a Peanut Butter Cheesecake and a Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse pie recipe and thought about making this one a different flavor, but decided the basic is by far the best. You can totally change it up by adding sugar free chia jam or different extracts in the mixture.
In my process of testing this recipe using different amounts of ingredients to get the texture I was seeking, even the first attempts were devoured by my family. They weren’t as good as this one, but they weren’t complaining. ?
- You can certainly swap out the sweeteners I used with whatever sweetener you prefer. I combine Swerve and stevia in my recipes because they balance each other out well. Swerve can tend to have a cooling effect so I just use a small amount and some people say stevia is bitter, but the vanilla stevia is really not bitter, it’s the best choice here.
- Feel free to use at least 1/2 cup of sweetener of choice if you like just a small amount of sweetness for your desserts. Use up to a full cup if you want to have a sweeter cheesecake.
- The key to not getting the cheesecake to crack is allowing it to sit in the oven in step number 5, don’t be tempted to open the door, just be patient.
- I decided to skip the crust, but you can certainly use this Crust recipe if you prefer.
Low Carb Keto Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients into a stand mixer or use an electric hand mixer until you have no clumps and a smooth texture.
Grease an 8 inch spring form pan and pour the batter into the pan. Even off the top then wrap the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil.
Place the spring form pan into a large roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan with hot water, until half way up the sides of the spring form pan.
Bake for 45 minutes. Turn off oven, do not open oven door. Let the cheesecake stay in the oven for 1 hour.
Remove cheesecake from the oven, remove aluminum foil and cover cheesecake with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Top with sugar free whipped cream and sugar free maple syrup if desired!
Low Carb Keto Cheesecake
Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34g – 52%
Saturated Fat 18g – 90%
Cholesterol 186mg – 62%
Sodium 382mg – 16%
Potassium 223mg – 6%
Total Carbohydrates 4g – 1%
Protein 7g – 14%
Vitamin A – 27.1%
Vitamin C – 0.5%
Calcium – 13.8%
Iron – 4.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.