Thai Veggie Noodle Salad ?
Crisp veggie noodles, tossed in a tangy-bright-garlicky dressing with a little crunch, thanks to the indulgent cashew pieces.
This salad will help you to add some variety to your Summertime meals! Double or triple the recipe for parties or BBQs.
Makes 2-3 servings
- 1 large english cucumber, spiralized
- 2-3 extra large carrots, spiralized
- a small bunch of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews, broken up a bit of desired
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a glass bowl or jar, combine vinegar, sesame oil, honey, garlic, sea salt and pepper; Whisk to emulsify, until combined very well create your dressing.
- In a medium glass bowl gently toss spiralized veggies and cilantro.
- Pour in dressing and toss thoroughly.
- Top with crunchy cashews and sesame seeds and enjoy immediately!
Enjoy!! And remember to tag me in your creations @CleanFoodCrush ?