Sometimes it is really difficult to fall asleep, if you know this, then you belong to 30% of the world’s population, who periodically suffer from secondary insomnia. This type of insomnia is often associated with the fact that a person cannot relax, constantly scrolling through the mind anxious thoughts or problems.
The best techniques for insomnia: Fall asleep for 120, 60 and 10 seconds!
However, as soon as you relax, you will fall asleep literally in a matter of seconds. It is these fast and efficient techniques that we will share with you in this article.
It turns out that falling asleep at 120, 60 and … 10 seconds is real!
№1. 60 seconds: Technique 4-7-8
- Open your lips and exhale all the air that is inside.
- Then take a slow breath through the nose for 4 counts.
- Then hold your breath for 7 seconds, and relax.
- Then make a long exhale through the mouth, slightly closing his lips with a straw, counting up to 8.
60 seconds: intense muscle relaxation
This method consists of alternate relaxation and muscle tension. Back in the 1930s, Edmund Jacobson developed this breathing technique, which leads to a deep relaxation of the whole body, which contributes to rapid sleep and good sleep.
- Tighten your arms for 5 seconds, relax for 10 seconds.
- We strain our forehead – we count to 5, we relax – we count to 10.
- We reduce the muscles of the eyes and cheeks, relax, just like before.
- Strain your lips and jaw, relax.
- We strain the neck, relax …
- Repeat until you relax all the muscles in your body, down to your toes, if you, of course, do not snore.
№2. 120 seconds: Try not to fall asleep!
- Forcing yourself to sleep, you give a command to the brain, which is forced to distract from unpleasant restless thoughts, as a result you calm down and fall asleep.
120 seconds: Cool down!
Number 3. Fall asleep in 10 seconds: military style
- Lie on your back and close your eyes, take slow, deep breaths, relax the muscles of your face and body as much as possible.
- Relax the shoulders and hands alternately with both hands. Inhale, exhale.
- We relax the chest, deep breath again, exhale.
- Relax your hips, legs, feet. Slow inhale and exhale.
- Next 10 seconds breathe calmly and deeply.
Repeat several times, you will not even notice how you fall asleep.
- Before going to bed, take a shower favorably, this will help you relax and fall asleep faster.
- Air the bedroom, fresh cool air will help to quickly fall asleep.
- If you woke up in the middle of the night and can’t sleep at all, go to another room, read, drink some water, soon you will begin to miss your favorite bed …
Good night Share tips with friends!
READ MORE Learn How to Use Music To Reduce Stress!