This Eggnog Fudge is creamy, smooth and has such a delicious holiday flavor. The eggnog really jazzes up such a simple fudge recipe and fills each bite with remarkable holiday spices. It is so simple to whip up and makes for a great treat for all to enjoy!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It has been so nice to take a little time off and enjoy my family and I hope you were able to do the same 🙂
The holidays wouldn’t be the holidays without eggnog, whether it a tall glass or using it to flavor or jazz up a recipe. This Eggnog Fudge was spectacular and one I will be definitely making every holiday from here on out!
I love when eggnog makes an appearance in desserts and baked goods. This fudge is no exception. With eggnog as the star of this fudge, it makes this holiday fudge come to life with each and every bite. The spices and creaminess are so enjoyable. This fudge is truly a must make!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- ¾ cup eggnog
- ½ cup butter
- 2¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- nutmeg for garnish
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggnog in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until the temperature reaches 234º F.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Add marshmallow crème and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Pour in the prepared baking dish and smooth with a spatula. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.