Roast – a dish that encourages experimentation! If your favorite roast recipe is fed up with you, cook the roast with chicken hearts – tasty, nutritious, memorable and, one might even say, elegant.
It would seem that everything is the same, but this roast is perceived almost as a restaurant dish. Worth a try!
- Chicken Hearts – 300 g
- Potato – 500 g
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Carrots – 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp. l
- Sour cream – 3 tbsp. l
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Provencal herbs – 1 tsp.
- Hearts need to be cut in half, cleaned and washed.
- Fry them in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Peel potatoes, cut into small cubes.
- Add to the pan to the hearts.
- Cook until half cooked with a lid.
- Then add chopped onions and carrots, sour cream, salt, black pepper and a mixture of Provence herbs.
7. Stew under the lid until the potatoes are ready.
Enjoy your meal!
READ ALSO: CHICKEN PAW SHOES AND OTHER WEIRD FASHION TRENDS