Chili Lime Salmon with Veggies Recipe
??? Happy New Week!!! What did you get up to this weekend?!
We spent the weekend planning on lots of family time, and packing to move into pur new house ?
Moving is totally not fun. Moving a family of 8 = insane.
Sooo…this sheet pan meal will help me to keep some sanity, and feel pretty good about what the kids are eating.
I hope that you enjoy your weekend, and try this recipe out!
Makes about 5 servings
- 2 lbs. wild caught salmon filet
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 large zucchini, sliced to bite size
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 3” pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1.5 Tbsps ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1.5 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 red chili, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, or cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees f. and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon filet skin side down, then arrange all the chopped veggies next to it, in a nice, single layer.
- In a small glass bowl, whisk together melted ghee, honey, lime juice, minced garlic, and chilis.
- Drizzle over salmon and veggies to coat well.
- Toss veggies a bit, then arrange back into single layer.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper .
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in your preheated oven, or until salmon begins to flake.