The best way to quench moisture is, of course, water. But sometimes the soul requires variety and you want to drink something tasty and refreshing at the same time. The main thing is not to drink carbonated drinks! If you need variety, make simple homemade cucumber lemonade recipe.
This is a mega-refreshing and healthy drink that perfectly replaces water. Indeed, in fact, cucumber is 96% water, not simple, but enriched with useful substances (primarily potassium and iodine), as well as vitamins. So cucumbers can and should not only be eaten, but also drunk!
- mineral water – 0.5 l.
- cucumber – 2-4 pcs.
- juice of half a lemon
- honey- 1.5 tbsp
- mint – 5 leaves
- Combine cucumbers, mint and honey in a blender.
- Add lemon juice and grind to a smoothie.
- Add mineral water and mix again with a blender.
- Then strain the drink through a sieve, carefully squeezing the pulp. Adjust the taste with honey or lemon juice.
- Pour into cups or glasses. Garnish with a slice of lemon, mint leaves and serve with a straw.