The taste and benefits of tea directly depend on how correctly the tea is brewed. It is worth checking if you are doing everything right by brewing tea in the usual way.
Although there are so many tips on this topic, this method is the most popular – brewing tea not with boiling water, but with hot water, which is about to boil, the so-called white key.
How to brew tea correctly
- First, wash the teapot well, dry it with a towel and let it dry completely. Fill a kettle with fresh water and boil. Turn off the barely boiled kettle and cool to a water temperature of 85 degrees.
- While the water is cooling down, rinse the clean teapot with boiling water 3-4 times so that it warms up.
- Pour tea leaves or tea mixture into a preheated teapot in an amount – a teaspoon for the cup of water that goes into the teapot, plus a teaspoon for the whole teapot on top.
- Let the tea swell slightly with the moisture and teapot temperature. And now pour two-thirds of the cooled water into the teapot, cover with a lid and a napkin on top, covering the lid and spout.
- Let the tea brew:
- Black leaf tea is brewed for no more than 5 minutes, small varieties – no more than 4 minutes.
- Green tea 2 minutes after brewing gives a stimulating effect, and after 5 minutes – calming.
6. In the middle of brewing, add water to the brim, leaving a small gap between the water surface and the lid. And at the very end, add water to the very top – this filling in three stages contributes to a slow cooling of the water.
7. If foam appears on the surface of the water during the brewing process, the tea is brewed correctly. There is no need to remove it – it contains many useful substances, including essential oils. Just stir it with a spoon.
Let’s be friends!
Have a nice tea!
Featured image on unsplash.com
Follow Furilia on Instagram and Pinterest!
READ ALSO: PUFFY TORTILLA IS TIKTOK’S NEW HIT
READ MORE: LOVE OURSELVES, JUST AS WE ARE! WHAT THE JAPANESE CAN TEACH US ABOUT BODY ACCEPTANCE
DON’T MISS: THE RAREST AND MOST UNUSUAL VARIETIES OF TEA: BLUE, RICE AND FAT BURNING.