It’s no secret that refuse sweet very difficult, since sugar is the most affordable and desirable drug for our nervous system. Getting off a sweet dope will help healthy desserts that do not use refined sugar. There are a huge number of incredibly delicious recipes using natural sweeteners.
Yogurt Peach Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen peach slices;
- ¼ cup coconut milk (+1 tablespoon);
- sliced fresh peaches and mint leaves as desired.
Cooking. Send the frozen slices to the blender and start grinding. When the peaches begin to turn into porridge, begin to gradually add coconut milk. Continue grinding until smooth.
Ready ice cream is immediately served on the table, previously garnished with mint and pieces of fresh peaches, if desired.
Since the peaches are still far from the season, you can use a banana instead.
- finished shortcrust pastry (should only consist of flour, butter and water);
- 4 cups thinly sliced sweet apples without a peel (about 4-5 medium apples);
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon;
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice;
- ¼ a cup of applesauce without sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
Cooking. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Roll out the dough so so that it fits the shape in size, put it there and send it in the refrigerator while you cook the apples.
In a large bowl, mix the apple slices with cinnamon, lemon juice and applesauce. Then take out the form from the refrigerator and lay out a beautiful pattern from apple slices.
Send to the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the edges of the pie become golden brown.
- 200 g of unsweetened, black, confectionery chocolate or 70% cocoa;
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder;
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda;
- 1 ¼ cup (200 g) pitted dates;
- 3 large eggs;
- ¼ cup (60 ml) coconut oil;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or a pinch of vanillin.
Cooking. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. If you choose confectionery chocolate, grind it in a food processor with cocoa and baking soda, if it is cocoa powder, you can mix the ingredients with a whisk.
Grind the dates into porridge and beat with eggs, coconut oil and vanilla, then add cocoa powder with soda to the mass. Evenly distribute the dough in the form (preferably 20 x 20 centimeters) and send to bake for 20-25 minutes.
Check with a wooden toothpick – it should come out of the dough clean.
Gluten free dates and oatmeal bars
- 1 ½ cup oatmeal;
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes;
- 5-6 dates (approximately 120 g pitted);
- ½ cup walnuts;
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt;
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda;
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds;
- ¼ cup coconut oil.
- 18 large pitted dates;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice;
- ¼ — ½ teaspoon of salt.
Cooking. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Grind a cup of oatmeal into flour. Then add the dates, salt, soda, coconut flakes there and continue to chop with a blender until the dates turn into mashed potatoes. Then add half a cup of oatmeal and walnuts, and continue to grind. Nuts should not completely turn into pasta. The last piece of oatmeal is left for decoration.
Add to the harvester the remaining ingredients of the main layer – an egg, flax seeds and coconut oilabout and whisk again until smooth. Spread the dough in a baking dish (20 x 20 centimeters).
To prepare a layer of dates, it is desirable to soak the dates in hot water so that they become softer and grind faster. Beat them with a combine until smooth. If you do not have time to soak them, you can add 2-3 tablespoons of hot water – this will speed up the process.
Gently with wet hands spread a layer of dates on top of the layer with nuts, sprinkle with the remaining oatmeal on top and send to the oven for 18 minutes. It is better to cut them already cooled so that the bottom layer does not crumble.
READ ALSO 7 SUPER EASY SMOOTHIE RECIPES TO BOOST IMMUNE
- 1 large ripe avocado;
- 3 large dates;
- 1 tablespoon with a hill of cocoa powder;
- ⅛ teaspoon of vanillin or vanilla extract;
- ⅛ teaspoon of cinnamon;
- ¼ cups (50 ml) of nut milk, coconut water or drinking water;
- a pinch of sea salt.
Cooking. Peel the avocado, soak the dates in hot water and remove the seeds, if any. Put all the ingredients in the bowl of the combine and grind until smooth. If the mousse is too thick, add more liquid as you wish. Lay out the finished dessert in glasses or creamers.
Subscribe to our page in Instagram and don’t miss the most useful materials from Furilia!
DON’T MISS SUGAR ADDICTION OR WHY WE REALLY SIT ON THIS NEEDLE. HOW TO REFUSE SUGAR!