12 Amazing Benefits Of Charcoal For Health And Beauty.Charcoal Face Mask Recipe. Surely most people have activated charcoal in their medicine cabinet. And many know what useful properties it possesses? Probably not.
Through millennia, the ancestors brought to modern man knowledge of a simple and natural remedy – activated carbon. How much good it can bring for human health and beauty! And another important factor is its affordability for absolutely all segments of the population..
Activated charcoal for health:
1. Food poisoning treatment. Activated carbon is an excellent sorbent. That is, it absorbs and removes toxins, allergens, poisons, salts of heavy metals from the body. It is an indispensable tool in the fight against symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting, diarrhea.
2. Bowel disease. Activated carbon helps in the treatment of all diseases of the colon and fights against excessive gas formation.
3. Lowering cholesterol. High cholesterol increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. According to studies, the level of bad LDL cholesterol decreased by 41% in people taking activated charcoal, and the level of good HDL cholesterol increased by 8%.
4. The elimination of alcohol and drug intoxication. Due to its high adsorbing properties, activated carbon binds alcohol and narcotics toxins and removes them from the body along with waste products. Can be used as a preventive measure for a severe hangover. For this, the sorbent must be taken during the feast.
5. Prevention of kidney disease. The kidneys are the most powerful filter in the human body. Therefore, with excessive enthusiasm for junk food or the constant intake of drugs, many substances remain in the kidneys, which provokes the inflammatory process in them. Activated carbon removes urea from the body, thereby cleansing the kidneys and maintaining their performance.
Activated carbon for beauty:
1. Activated carbon cleans and disinfects teeth, tongue and oral cavity generally. In addition, coal modifies pH and helps to maintain healthy oral and dental health in the long run. In principle, all you need to do to have snow-white teeth is to grind a few tablets of activated carbon and use them as toothpaste.
2. Cleansing the skin. An activated carbon film mask will help get rid of the black dots on the face.
Ready to try the power of charcoal on your skin? While you can buy some of the best masks in stores, you can also make your own exfoliating and brightening mask with activated carbon and other ingredients without leaving your home.
The best thing about creating your own mask is that you control the quality of the products that make up it. To make a coal mask at home, use the following:
To prepare the product, it is necessary to mix coal tablets with gelatin, add water, put the mixture in a water bath. While the mask is in a warm form, apply it on the face and leave for 15 minutes. Then remove with a sharp movement of the hand.
Tea tree charcoal cleansing mask
2 drops of tea tree oil
1 tbsp. l activated carbon
1 tbsp. l aloe gel
1 tbsp. l honey
1 teaspoon coconut oil
Aloe is composed mainly of water. It also provides skin hydration and has a great soothing ability. Aloe vera can be one of the best anti-aging ingredients.
In a bowl, mix honey and charcoal. Then add oil and aloe vera gel. Stir everything very well and add the essential oil. You can store the mixture in the refrigerator for future use. Apply the mask to the skin with a cotton swab, and rinse off 20-30 minutes after application.