It is impossible not to love herring! There are many ways to serve it deliciously as a cold snack. One of the recipes is especially tasty and easy to prepare, this is Korean-style herring. See below the best Korean Herring Recipe!
- herring – 2 pcs. (frozen or fresh)
- onions – 4 pcs.
- ground black pepper – half a teaspoon
- ground red pepper – half a teaspoon
- salt – 1 tablespoon
- tomato sauce – 1 tablespoon
- vinegar – 50-60 ml.
- vegetable oil – 125 ml (refined)
- Divide the herring into fillets, drawing out the bones (do not remove the skin).
- Cut the resulting fillet into pieces and put in a bowl.
- Add salt, black and red peppers, and tomato sauce. Stir.
- Add vinegar and mix well.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings. Pour the onion over the herring, add the vegetable oil and stir.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in a cool place for several hours (preferably overnight). While the herring is standing, it needs to be mixed several times.
- In the morning, you can enjoy a snack with a memorable spicy taste.