Lamb meat is a neutral dietary product, which, thanks to its mild taste, goes well with almost any spices, spices, sauces and side dishes, and also has absolute versatility in terms of cooking methods. Dish of today: Lamb With Peppermint Sauce Recipe.
To preserve as much as possible all the nutrients, we advise you to bake the lamb and serve it with a refined, but easy to prepare peppermint sauce.
- Lamb meat – 4 large pieces
- Rosemary – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Mustard – 2 tsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 pc.
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp. l
- Hot pepper – 1 pod
- Chives – 1 stalk
- Chopped mint – 3-4 tbsp. l
- Sprinkle pieces of lamb on both sides with a mixture of rosemary, salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven: 4 minutes on each side.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare the sauce. To do this, mix mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, fresh hot chopped peppers, a stalk of green onions and chopped mint.
- Serve the meat, rested, under peppermint sauce with a side dish of baked vegetables or salad.
READ MORE SECRETS OF BONE BROTH’S COOKING