Spring Breakfast Recipe: vegetable bowl with egg. This breakfast option bowl with spicy carrots, beets, tomatoes, radishes, lettuce and eggs will make a difference in the diet and saturate the body with the necessary vitamins. Only 237 calories per serving – and how much fun and lightness!
- carrots – 2 pieces
- beets – 1 piece
- tomatoes – 2 fruits
- radish – 4 heads
- eggs – 2 pieces
- mix salad – a handful
- Greek yogurt – 2 cups
- chopped green onions – a third of a glass
- chopped basil – a third of a glass
- chopped mint – a quarter cup
- garlic – 2 cloves
- olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- lemon juice – 3 tablespoons
- cumin – a pinch.
1. Grate carrots on a grater.
2. Transfer to a bowl, season with a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of olive oil, season with cumin and mix.
4. Hard-boiled eggs, peel and cut in half.
5. Grate the beets on a grater.
6. Cut the radishes into thin circles, and the tomatoes into slices.
7. Put the carrot mixture, beets, lettuce, radishes, tomatoes and half the eggs in the plates.
8. Add a little dressing on top and serve.
Follow “Furilia” on “Instagram”!